Taking the Headaches Out of Your ISO 14001:2015 Registration
So you need ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system (EMS) registration...but you're not sure what's the next BEST step in getting there. Eads Enterprises, located in South Carolina, can be your on-site 14000 consulting expert - walking you through the entire process to make sure that you create an effective customized system to meet YOUR needs - and not just a list of requirements.
Doing Things Right The First Time
At Eads Enterprises we believe in doing things right the first time! Many companies do their best but end up implementing a system with too much bureaucracy and paperwork - at the same time failing to get the buy-in of staff members. By providing adaptable policies, procedures, work instructions and on-site coaching, we reduce your staff's learning curve saving you valuable time and money! The end result is a well-trained, cohesive Implementation Team and a lean environmental management system that benefits your company's bottom-line.
Help Has Arrived
Eads Enterprises proven, guaranteed system has already helped many companies reach 14001 registration. Here's how we do it:
- Conduct an 14001:2015 digital picture gap analysis
- Provide on-site training and consulting to develop:
- Tier 1 Environmental Manual
- Tier 2 Environmental Procedures
- Tier 3 Work Instructions
- Tier 4 Forms (records)
- Provide on-site coaching and implementation assistance
- Provide on-site training including:
- Environmental System: Executive Overview/Responsibilities
- Environmental ISO 14001 Elements: Environmental Management Implementation Team
- Environmental Internal Auditor Training or Internal Certified Internal Audits to verify system effectiveness.